Peri Peri chicken wraps are a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
The wraps are filled with juicy and spicy peri peri chicken, fresh vegetables, and a mayo. Here’s how to make them:
Also Try: Steam Chicken, Fajita Rolls
Peri Peri Chicken Wraps
Author: Home Chef
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- Chicken boneless 250g
- Peri Peri Sauce 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Tortilla Wraps 4
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Ketchup 1 tsp
- Hot chili sauce 1 tsp
- Mix vegetable salad as required
- Marinade chicken with peri-peri sauce for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook chicken until tender. Add water if required.
- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup, and hot chili sauce to make a sauce.
- Warm tortilla, add some sauce, then chicken and salad; wrap it and serve.