Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
A very delicious Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake with a stunning look. Must try it.
Author: Chef Samina Jaleel
Recipe type: Dessert-Cake-Cookies
- Butter cookies 500 gm
- Butter 4-6 tbsp
- Coconut 1-1/2 tbsp
- Strawberry jam ¾ cup
- Strawberries 1 kg
- Icing sugar ¾ cup
- Gelatin 1½ tbsp
- White cream cheese 500 gm
- Strawberry essence 3-4 drops
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Chop butter cookies in chopper and add melted butter and coconut. Mix it.
- Now press mixture nicely in spring pan and keep in refrigerator to set for 20 minutes.
- After that, take out, make layer of jam and keep again in refrigerator.
- Put strawberries in blender and grind it. Shift in a cooking pan, add ¼ cup icing sugar, cook it. Together dissolve gelatin in water and add half gelatin. Mix and remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese nicely, put remaining icing sugar and beat more.
- Now mix cream cheese, strawberry essence, lemon juice and 2 tbsp strawberry puree and remaining gelatin in it.
- Pour over base and keep in freezer to set it.
- Take out from freezer, roughly drop strawberry puree with spoon, make swirl with shashlik stick and keep in refrigerator.
- When it sets, take it out, garnish with strawberries and cream and serve.