Check this recipe how simple ingredients, but a little different cooking method creates a fabulous taste. Get a tremendous taste of chicken with this BBQ Chicken Curry recipe. A got this recipe from Fauzia’s Kitchen Fun, featured with a different name; I didn’t understand that word so changed the name. 😉 It goes great at weekend or even in special dinner. First bite of chicken will tell you yes it has a distinct taste.
- Chicken ½ kg
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tandoori/tikka masala 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water ¼ cup
- Fried onion 2 tbsp
- Tomato 2 medium
- Green chili 2-4
- Green coriander ¼ bunch
- Oil ¼ cup
- Whole mix spices 1 tbsp
- Mix spices powder (garam Masala) ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Marinade chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala, red chili and salt for 15 minutes.
- Put chicken in cooking pan, add water and cook on medium slow flame until chicken tender and approximately ¼ cup broth left.
- Take out chicken from pan and separate from bone in bite size chunks. Keep aside.
- Blend fried onion, tomato, green chili and green coriander in a paste.
- Heat oil in pan, sizzle whole mix spices then pour tomato paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add chicken broth and allow boiling.
- Transfer chicken chunks and cook for a minute.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and lemon juice. Garnish with green coriander and serve.
Serving: In boiled rice, drop yellow color in biryani style.
Set rice in serving platter, pour BBQ Chicken Curry over rice, garnish with boiled eggs and serve.