Chicken Cheese Cake
Chicken Cheese Cake is a fantastic verification in your dinner parties. It is flavored with chicken, bread crumbs, boiled eggs and cheese. A must try recipe.
Author: Chef Samina Jaleel
Recipe type: Side Dish
- Chicken mince 600 gm
- Fresh bread crumbs 1 cup
- Eggs 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Mustard paste 1½ tsp
- Onion 1 big
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese ¾ cup
- Boiled eggs 4
- Tomato and salad leaves for garnish
- Bun for serving
- Put mince, bread crumbs, onion, raw egg, salt, red chili, garlic paste, mustard paste, onion, butter, and green chilies in chopper and chop it.
- Line a 6 inches push up pan with foil then grease it. Put half mince mixture in pan, spread 2 tbsp cheddar cheese. Put boiled eggs pieces on top evenly.
- Now put remaining mince mixture, level with greased spatula and cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree C for 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- After 10 minutes remove from oven and spread remaining cheese on hot cake and keep in oven again.
- When cheese melts, take it out.
- Garnish it with tomato and salad leaves; serve with buns.