Spice up your evening meal with this quick and easy recipe of BBQ Chicken Boti. Though simple ingredients are used in this recipe yet this simple recipe is bursting with flavour. Don’t forget to try a mouthwatering BBQ recipe by Chef Sara Riaz.
- 1 kg Chicken Meat (18 to 20 pieces)
- 1 tbsp Raw papaya paste
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tspSalt
- 1 tsp Green chillies paste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp All spices powder
- 1 tsp White cumin seeds (rosted and grinded)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Skewers as required
- Marinate chicken pieces with all the above ingredients and put this marinated chicken pieces in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- Thread chicken pieces on skewers and cook on BBQ grill. While barbequing when chicken is half done, brush them with oil, and continue barbequing until it is finally done.
- Serve with Paratha and chutney.
You can also bake them, and when baked, take a pan put chicken with a burning coal, drop oil on coal and cover the pan for 1 minute. It will give very good smoked smell.