I personally like Zarnak Sidhwa recipes so often try them. This is one of her mouthwatering recipe that is quite easy to make. Blend of ingredients give Spicy Chicken Bites a satisfactory taste. It goes great with pita bread, dinner roll, and simple bread along some tangy dip.
For a variation in chicken bites then check out Chicken on Skewer. You can serve it in a get together.
Quick Spicy Chicken Bites
- Boneless chicken ½ kg (cubed)
- Cumin seeds 2 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Black peppercorns 10
- Cloves 3-4
- Cinnamon 1-inch stick
- Onion 1 medium (roughly sliced)
- Ginger 1-inch piece (Roughly sliced)
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Green chillies 3-4 (halved)
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, peppercorns, cloves and cinnamon.
- Mix together onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies, lemon juice, and the roasted spices and grind to a fine paste. Add salt and mix well.
- Marinate chicken pieces in this paste for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil and cook the marinated chicken pieces stirring continuously. Reduce heat; cover and cook on low heat for five minutes or till chicken pieces are fully cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with pita bread.